Express your creativity and capture the magic of everyday moments with the Lensbaby Spark. Available in Canon EF and Nikon F mounts.
HOW TO USE
- Replace your normal lens with a Spark
- Set your camera to "M" mode
- Squeeze to focus
- Shoot away!
Download User Guide PDF
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture: fixed f/5.6
- Optic: multi-coated glass doublet
- Focus type: manual
- Sweet spot, selective focus lens (creates a sweet spot of focus surrounded by gradually increasing blur)
- Available for Canon EF and Nikon F mount DSLRs
- Focusing range: approximately 13” (33 cm) to infinity
- Compatible with Lensbaby Optic Swap System* and all Lensbaby 37mm threaded accessory lenses.
- No electronic communication between the lens and the camera body.
- U.S. Patent Numbers 7,800,680 and 8,289,436
*All current Lensbaby optics will fit but Spark is not recommended for use with the Sweet 35, Fisheye and Edge 80 optics as these optics are heavy and it is difficult to hold the lens steady and focus.
© 2013 Lensbaby. All rights reserved. Lensbaby, the Lensbaby logo, and other Lensbaby marks are trademarks owned by Lensbaby. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.